Saturday, December 12, 2009

60% off Sale And New Products












I'm having a big sale at 60% off my items in the store includes most scrap kit bundles, unlimited commercial use overlays and elements. But it is just until December 31st so you better hurry and get them while it lasts. Just $2.00 for a bundle of 20 overlays, 12 x 12 inches in size, created in 300 dots per inch, and as always no credit required but appreciated! I made 10 new sets too, which all have 6 new overlays/set. I made one with a red preview to show how you can grunge up your Christmas or Valentine's Day kits. Hop on over and grab these at:
Heartbeatz Creationz
Stargazer Scraps
Country Hollow Scraps
Coming soon to 3 Scrapateers too when I get the chance to upload them there (it takes me a little longer to get them there).

No comments:

Post a Comment