Thursday, May 7, 2009

CU Items in Stores











I have several CU items in my stores now and am enjoying making things for others to use. I have been kind of slow lately since I haven't felt the best for a couple of weeks now. This time of year is hard on me when the weather changes from blooming cold to hot the next day....drives my fibromyalgia crazy and I've been having a flare-up. So I've been busy getting labwork and seeing doctors this week. But thought I'd try to post something since I haven't been doing a lot of updates recently. I was tagged recently by dizzi so I need to list my eight things. Thanks for listening to my ramblings! Check out my listings in stores at:
Heartbeatz Creationz
and
Stargazer Scraps

I've Been Tagged
8 things I look forward to:
1) Spending time with my neice Natasha
2) Getting her moved into her own home
3) Seeing my neice Anna become a mother
4) Seeing her son born
5) Getting the directory photos done for our church
6) Seeing the play Noah & Sons with my dh in it!
7) Seeing my back garden bloom this year
8) Seeing my nephew Charlie Jr. graduate high school

8 things I did yesterday
1) Went to see family doctor
2) Watered my flowers
3) Went thru my massive emails
4) Got my house cleaned (thanks to Becky who did it)
5) Fixed dinner (first time in days and dh was grateful)
6) Washed three loads of laundry (dh folded them)
7) Watched tv
8) Did a scrapbook layout of my neice Natasha

8 things I wish I could do
1) Go back to work as an RN (disabled & will always want to go back)
2) Sell some more of my digital designs
3) Travel abroad again
4) Photograph gardens of flowers
5) Photograph waterfalls of the world
6) Win the lottery and pay off homes for my family
7) Live in a one level home that is very large
8) Live life without fibromyalgia and reanl failure

8 Shows I watch
1) Grey's Anatomy
2) Lost
3) Desparate Housewives
4) Ghost Hunters
5) Heros
6) Moonlight
7) Cash in the Attic
8) Clean House

Now I need to go tag some people!

1 comment:

  1. I have been tagged, as u say now to look for 8 people. xxxx

    ReplyDelete