Sunday, May 10, 2009

Gift from Friend!


This is a tag that was a gift to me from lilrdnckcowgirl at Stargazer Scraps! At that store and at Heartbeatz Creationz they are crazy about Twilight! So after a long Mother's Day this was very nice to see in my email box and was so very thoughtful of her! It is amazing how the internet brings friends from many countries be like next door neighbors! My internet family is so very special to me and I love each of them! You have to go check out her blog here, It is called Miss Lynn's Desired Tutorials! It's a tutorial site where she does tags!!! She does an excellant job too!

1 comment:

  1. Just dropping by to say hello, love your tag, I am also a big twilight fan!! So have a great weekend, and I also agree the friends we make in the digi world are very special!!

    ReplyDelete