Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm Back---Almost





Just to let everyone know I am back in town but have had a nasty virus and now have a sinus infection to go along with it.  I plan on having another sale as soon as I am able to be active again in stores.  I was going to have a big birthday sale when I returned but since I am under the weather it will have to wait.  I will make it up to all of you when I am able.  I had a great time at the beach and celebrated my 47th birthday with my neice Natasha treating me to dinner at Margaritaville in Myrtle Beach!  She took me, my sister, and another neice that night and I had a wonderful birthday dessert too!  Instead of having a 47% off sale I will try to do one for 53% off so you can get a great treat for all your designing needs!  Check back and I will try to have a sale again shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment