Friday, October 1, 2010

I'm the New DOM at Wilma4ever.com!

Hello again everyone!  I am slowly on the mend and getting better each day.  Thank you for all your prayers and concern.  I have some great news to share with you!  I have been chosen the Designer of the Month at Wilma 4 Ever and this means great savings for you!  Since I recently celebrated my 47th birthday I want to celebrate the next 53 years that I hope to be here for to celebrate a 100th birthday!  So you will be getting 53% off anything over $1.00 on all my products.  Also, I am having a Buy My CU Store for $20 which is a great bargain because it is over 2.3GB of designer resources and worth over $260 dollars!  Plus you get free gifts with purchase too!  So go get surprised and find all your designer resources you could ever want at Wilma4ever.com!
What an honor to be chosen as Designer of the Month here because I love all of them so much.   We really have a great group of designers there,  Kit and Wilma are the greatest too! Buy my Store for 92% off, valued at over $260 for only $20 until the end of October 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment