Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Buy My Store $15 or My Moving In Sale 50% Off at CU For CU

I just finished moving in at CU For CU and I'm having a huge 50% off sale! Lots of designer CU4CU items including: overlays, tags, and flowers! Grab a bundle for only $2.50 of 20-24 flowers! Finely extracted from my own photos to match just about any kit! So check me out and see what you fall in love with!















Alternatively you can Buy My Store for only $15 until Christmas!  Thanks so much for looking at the tremendous value you will get with this purchase!  This is the best resource for any designer because the options are endless since it has an unlimited commercial use!  Use these items for personal use, commercial use, CU4CU, scrap for hire, scrap for others, printables, etc.  Use overlays for papers or put over elements for a different look.  The regular price for these items if purchased separately would be $390 and at $15 you get a tremendous bargain for sure!  This is about 3GB worth designers resources!  You can save some time by adding the floral bundles to the cart instead of individual sets.  Also the CU textures 1, 2, and 3 are the same as Overlays 1, 2, 3 they are just listed that way since they are very grungy.  When you get the coupon, you have 5 times to order and do not add more than 100 items at a time.  Coupon expires on Dec. 25, 2010 and you will have until Jan. 2, 2011 to download any files you order by Dec 25th.  Credit is not required but much appreciated for my CU items.

No comments:

Post a Comment