Sunday, September 6, 2009

50% Off Sale!

















I'm having a 50% off sale today until September 13th only at Stargazer Scraps and Country Hollow Scraps. This is also where I have my new overlay and floral bundles so hurry and stock up now and get four sets for only $2.50! You can see previews of them also in previous posts but I will put up a few here too. The rest of my items are on sale for 50% off too so you can grab kit bundles, quick page bundles, etc. You would be hard pressed to find so many goodies for such a low price anywhere else! I create in 300 dots per inch for print quality and many of my items are unlimited commercial use too! Find a bargain because everything is under $5.00 in my stores! I have commercial use items only at Country Hollow Scraps so if you want my kits or quick pages you must go to Stargazer Scraps.
Go here:
or here:

No comments:

Post a Comment