Sunday, September 20, 2009

Last Day of 75% Off Sale


I'm having a birthday sale and it ends today! I have everything 75% off including my unlimited commercial overlays and flower elements! My kits and quick pages are on sale too! It's a designer's dream because my bundles of 20 full sized overlays are also 75% off which are normally $5/set. You can now get 180 full sized overlays (12x12) for only $11.25 and my floral bundles (5 flowers/set) so you get 140 flowers for only $3.50. Normally my bundles are $5 and individual sets are $2 but now they are only $1.25 and 50 cents each respectively! You can get my quick page albums dirt cheap too! But you have to hurry before this once a year sale ends! You won't find them this cheap again so get them soon! You can use for personal layouts, Scrap 4 Hire, Scrap 4 Others, so it's not just for designers!
Bunchie's Bin Birthday Sale only at Heartbeatz Creationz, Stargazer Scraps, and Country Hollow Scraps!
Stargazer Scraps
http://stargazerscraps.co.uk/store/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=14



No comments:

Post a Comment