Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Great One Dollar Sale Only at Heartbeatz Creationz Store!









































































































































I'm having a great one dollar sale only at my section of the Heartbeatz Creationz Store here! So go check out the great bargains for a limited time only! I have commercial use flower bundles for only a dollar! I have kit bundles for only a dollar! Everything is just ONE DOLLAR! But this is just for a limited time so grab it while you can. While there go check out the great new section called Peep Behind The Pumpkin here where designers have goodies waiting for you. Some have given you clues to what they are! Here are some previews of my goodies waiting for you to buy and don't forget to see previous posts for others!
















No comments:

Post a Comment